Recipe Copycats from your Favorite Places to Eat
My husband use to work at Cane's and would rave about being able to make the best Cane's chicken. I did not believe him til he made it one day and was not able to eat fried chicken the same at home. We decided to share the recipe so you are able to enjoy it at home. 💓
1. Prepare your chicken by adding salt and water to a gallon ziplock bag.
2. Add your chicken to the bag and allow it to sit in the fridge for no less than 2 hours or overnight.
3. In your fryer or on the stovetop bring oil to a boil. (365F)
4. In a medium size bowl whisk eggs and milk.
5. In another medium size bowl add your flour.
6. Take your prepared chicken out of the fridge. Place chicken in batter (eggs and milk mixture). Then move to flour.
7. Put it in the oil for about 6-8 minutes. Shake about every 2 minutes. Take out and cool for about 5 minutes.
8. Mix all your ingredients into a bowl for the classic Cane's sauce and Enjoy!
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 6-8 chicken tenders (raw or frozen)
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- 1- 1 ½ cups cup of flour
- Soy bean or Canola oil remeneded
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder (optional)
@professormother Cane's chicken 🍗🐔 copycat recipe with famous sauce 😋 My husband use to work there back in the day and has all the secrets. Go to professormother.com for full details and recipe. Enjoy ❤️😊 #canessauce #caneschicken #copycat #recipe #dinner #yummy #chickenrecipe #friedchicken #love #food #cooking #sauce ♬ September - Earth, Wind & Fire
Olive Garden- Meat Sauce
When I was pregnant I could not get enough Olive Garden. My husband one day decided to try to make it and he changed the game for our spaghetti. It is such an easy recipe and can be made within 30 minutes. It makes a lot of sauce so prepare to eat up or store it in the freezer.
- Heat up olive oil in a large pan and add onions
- Once onions are tender and golden add sauce, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning
- While the tomatoes and sauce simmer in a separate large pan put in beef and Italian sausage until well done
- Drain fat and add beef to the sauce
- Allow it to simmer for 15-20 minutes
- Serve with spaghetti or your favorite spaghetti noodles. Enjoy!
- 40oz Marinara Sauce
- 16 oz Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 cup Onions (chopped)
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning (optional)
@professormother When I was pregnant I could not stop craving Olive Garden spaghetti. So I decided to make some at home for myself so my husband could stop running there every time after work. This recipe makes so much spaghetti meat sauce at such a good price. It spices up your normal spaghetti dinner. For the recipe and instructions go to professormother.com ❤️ #follow #spaghetti #spaghettirecipe #recipes #cooking #love #olivegarden #olivegardencopycat #meatsauce #yummy #dinnerideas #dinnerdate ♬ Leave The Door Open - Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak & Silk Sonic