Ultimate Desserts Mom Made
Growing up my mom created the ultimate desserts. She still surprises me today with how she is able to create delicious food out of thin air. With her permission, she gave me the recipes for all the desserts I begged her to make as a kid and an adult. 💖 I love making my friends and family desserts, which also make my heart feel full of love. I love sharing love with others and hope you are able to do the same.
Moms Triple Chocolate Cake- Nothing Bundt Cake Dupe
- Preheat your oven to 350 F
- Put all your ingredients besides the chocolate chips into your stand mixer
- Once your ingredients are mixed together add chocolate chips and mix for 1-2 minutes
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt cake pan
- Bake for 45-50 minutes
- While the cake is in the oven mix all the ingredients for cream cheese frosting into a mixer
- Allow the cake to cool fully before frosting your bundt cake. (I put frosting in a ziplock bag to pipe frosting) Enjoy! 😘
- Devils food cake mix or triple chocolate cake mix
- 3.9oz of chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup of water
- ½ oil (vegetable)
- 1 ½ cups of chocolate chips
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- 8oz of cream cheese
- ¼ cup of softened butter
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
@professormother Nothing Bundt Cake dupe! It will be by far the best cake you will ever have🙌 Follow me and don't forget to go to professormother.com to get the recipe and so much more. You can give an amazing gift for Valentine's day that will fill everyone's hearts and stomach's ❤️😋 #valentinesday #cake #chocolate #baking #momsrecipe #ultimaterecipes #love #recipe #tiktok #chocolatecakerecipes #dupechallenge #tiktok #nothingbundtcake #yummy ♬ Home Baking - Matthew Beattie
Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Balls Copycat
I had many people rave about the triple chocolate cake and wanted me to do another flavor from Nothing Bundt Cakes. Here is the recipe but with a twist. This is by far one of my favorite recipes and I hope you enjoy!
- Set oven to 350℉
- Mix the first six ingredients together then fold in chopped white chocolate chips
- You can either mix in preserves with batter (as seen in the video) or pour half the batter into a bundt pan and scoop teaspoon-sized drops of raspberry around the batter.
- Use a knife to swirl raspberry preserves and then pour the rest of the batter
- Cook in the oven for 45-50 minutes
- Remove from oven and wait at least 20 minutes to turn over.
- Mix together the ingredients for the frosting. Stir in butter and cream cheese first so there are no clumps.
- If you want just the bundt cake- Use a piping bag or ziplock bag with a hole in the bottom corner to put frosting in. (you can chill in the fridge for 30 minutes for easier piping of the cake) or if you are doing cake balls save to add to cake crumble.
Tip: I personally think it tastes more like Nothing Bundt Cake after being in the fridge or freezer for a couple hours.
@professormother Ultimate desserts mom made pt 1 ❤️ Nothing Bundt Cake White Chocolate chip Raspberry Cake balls! I wanted to add a twist onto the traditional nothing bundt cake recipe and make cake ball 😋 Follow for part 2! #recipe #baking #cake #cakeballs #yummy #valentinesday #professormother #delicious #nothingbundtcake #copycat ♬ Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
- For cake balls, crumble the cooled cake into a large bowl.
- Add in frosting. You can add it to the mixer with the cake or use your hands to mix it together
- After, form balls with your hand or cookie scoop. Round it into a small sphere and put it onto the tray.
- Once you are done rounding out all of your cake balls put the tray into the fridge to chill for about 2 hours.
- Next, take cake balls out of the fridge
- Melt white chocolate for about 30 seconds or instructed on the back of the package.
- Place one to two balls in chocolate and fully cover with the chocolate.
- Place on tray and place stick or straw in the center of the cake ball (links below)
- Add sprinkles before the chocolate dries and allow it to sit for 5 minutes
- Place in the fridge to help it stay solidified for later or enjoy off the tray!
@professormother Its a dance party in the kitchen anytime I'm in there. ❤️ I don't like taking things too seriously and especially being a mom it can be difficult to get out the house and let loose. So my little one will have to deal with my crazy self. 🤣 For full instructions and ingredients go to professormother.com. Links for items used are provided on blog. #cakeballs #valentinesday #copycat #nothingbundtcake #dancing #havingfun #cake #baking #recipes #delicious #valentinesidea #chocolate #dropitlikeitshot #shake ♬ Boom Shake Drop - Alwin Pedraja
- 1 White cake mix
- 2 Tablespoons of flour (optional) - helps with the consistency of the cake
- 3.4 ounces of instant white chocolate pudding (can substitute with vanilla)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup white chocolate chips chopped
- ½ cup raspberry preserves
- 8 ounces of cream cheese softened
- ½ cup butter softened
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 20-30 oz bag of White chocolate melting wafers (Ghiradelli is my favorite)
- Cake ball straws or sticks
- Sprinkles (optional)
Post a Comment